Stress Reduction Online Sessions for Organizations
In every workplace, change and uncertainty suddenly demand new routines and ways of working together. People are faced with the heightened challenge of managing the same responsibilities, or more, in a much different environment.
Stress in the Workplace is Elevated
- How can people remain focused and effective when they’re worried or anxious?
- How can people and teams remain connected when physical distancing is a necessity?
- How can we navigate so much change and uncertainty, and do what needs to be done?
The Weston Network can Help
A leader in resilience training, the Weston Network has designed packages of four 75-minute online sessions for teams and organizations, rooted in an understanding of compounded stress. The program is an effective, accessible way to invest in your staff and leaders, offering support and solidarity.
The sessions offer a number of somatic and breathing tools for effectively reducing stress and increasing connection, leading to:
- resilience and release of compounded stress
- self-care practices and new habits
- improved effectiveness and performance
- mental clarity, emotional stability, physical vitality
This is a challenging moment for organizations. There’s never been a better time to increase resilience in your people and your teams.
Sessions are designed and facilitated by Joe Weston. Joe is currently adjunct professor at Georgetown University, School of Government, Department of Conflict Resolution, teaching Body-based skill building for navigating stress and confrontation. Joe and the Weston Network have assisted clients including NASA, Booz Allen Hamilton, The World Bank, Oxfam, KLM, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Colorado Trust, the National Institutes for Health and various government and educational institutions.
We’ve opened this program to the general public with a course beginning on October 14. Registration is now live.