Why do you feel like you’re not getting results that equal all your efforts for a more meaningful life at home and in your work?
PREVENT CONFLICT, BUILD RESILIENCE, AND
TAP TRUE POWER
These workshops, designed for individuals as well as for groups, provide the tools and insights for learning to speak truth skillfully, deepen relationships and tap into new internal energy resources. They also develop more effective, resilient ways of authentic expression, based on respect, courage and collaboration.
Most people have never learned the essential skills of Respectful Confrontation®, which allow them to stand in their power, speak their truth, hear the truth of others, and get their needs met in a way that won’t cause harm. This process not only deepens relationships; it is a path to increasingly finding purpose and fulfillment in your life.
DO THESE QUESTIONS RESONATE WITH YOU?
- Do you avoid difficult discussions?
- Can you handle feedback or do you take it personally?
- Are you capable of setting boundaries?
- Is your ‘yes’ really yes and does your ‘no’ remain no?
- Have you ever been called intimidating or hard to approach? Or too sensitive?
- Do you spend a lot of energy managing others’ reactivity?
- Are you seeking a deeper sense of balance, fulfillment or purpose?
- Are you looking for new ways to be more resilient and capable of navigating the challenges of our time?
Respectful Confrontation might be the answer.
ONE DAY REFRESHER
PERSONAL OR EXECUTIVE COACHING
“Humans have the potential to resolve conflict peacefully—whether it is between individuals or nations. Joe Weston’s trainings in Respectful Confrontation show us how to manifest that potential in a way that deepens our wisdom and awakens our heart. Reading this book will bring you more intimacy in your relationships and more capacity to help stem the tides of violence in our world.”
–Tara Brach, meditation teacher and author of Radical Acceptance
Download a PDF of our offerings here.