I would love to join a pro-life movement! I can’t think of anything better to put my energy into. The pro-life movement I would support would take on the following tasks.
To get all governments to:
- Create and enforce an international ban on the death penalty.
- Place an international tax of at least 75% on the profits of all weapon-making companies, as well as establish a yearly quota of how much can be produced.
- Instill an international mandate that every politician or leader who chooses to go to war must enlist for battle, or have their son or daughter, or grandson or granddaughter enlist.
- Institute programs and funding that treat returning combat soldiers with the respect and dignity that they have earned.
- Create and implement programs to effectively eliminate hunger around the world.
- Create strict regulations on how animals are slaughtered for food, as well as enforce a quota of how many animals may be killed for food per year.
- Fund companies to invent pesticides and poisons that only repel insects and rodents and don’t kill them.
- Create and enforce an international ban on recreational hunting.
- Change the prison system so that no private company or individual can make a profit, and any revenue is distributed for social services and programs to eliminate crime.
- Decriminalize the use of soft drugs.
- Make it mandatory to get liability insurance for each weapon an individual owns.
- Set up a policy that for every issue that pertains to women and women’s health, a man’s vote would equal .5 vote while a woman’s vote would equal 1 vote.
- Create well-funded Planned Parenthood institutions that focus on prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy, and fully inform pregnant women of their options other than abortion.
- Enforce a law that requires thorough sex education in public and private schools.
- Instill educational programs for pre-schoolers where boys are taught to respect girls and women, and girls are encouraged to be powerful, self-sufficient individuals.
- Encourage and enforce policies that advocate the following: if someone chooses a lifestyle that you may not agree with, and if their life choices and behaviors have been proven to not harm themselves, their families and others, then MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
How about you? Are you interested in a pro-life movement? What would yours look like?