Teacher Training – Fall Session 2018
November 13 @ 5:00 pm - November 18 @ 12:00 pm$3900
Overview: Our inaugural teacher training program offers practitioners the deep understanding and skills to lead future Respectful Confrontation© workshops on their own, and/or the capacity to integrate the Respectful Confrontation© method with their own work. Those who have received certification may also be asked to join the Respectful Confrontation© international pool of trainers. We expect the demand for Respectful Confrontation© corporate trainings to increase by the Spring of 2019.
- Attended at least one Respectful Confrontation© weekend workshop as a participant
- Part of the assistant team for at least two weekend workshops
- Acceptance into program based upon completed application and interview with Joe Weston
- Two five-day trainings
- Monthly coaching sessions with Joe Weston in between trainings
- Bi-weekly peer group sessions with fellow trainees and coach between trainings
- Final presentation of various aspects of training
- Co-trainer for 1 – 3 trainings with Joe Weston
- Final evaluation
Training Dates (likely in West Virginia):
- November 13-18, 2018
- April 9-14, 2019
Payment plans are available. Also, for trainees who attended the Advanced Retreat in May, 2018, a $900 discount will be offered.