I would love to join a pro-life movement! I can’t think of anything better to put my energy into. The pro-life movement I would support would take on the following tasks.
To get all governments to:
- Create and enforce an international ban on the death penalty.
- Place an international tax of at least 75% on the profits of all weapon-making companies, as well as establish a yearly quota of how much can be produced.
- Instill an international mandate that every politician or leader who chooses to go to war must enlist for battle, or have their son or daughter, or grandson or granddaughter enlist.
- Create and implement programs to effectively eliminate hunger around the world.
- Create strict regulations on how animals are slaughtered for food, as well as enforce a quota of how many animals may be killed for food per year.
- Fund companies to invent pesticides and poisons that only repel insects and rodents and don’t kill them.
- Create and enforce an international ban on recreational hunting.
- Change the prison system so that no private company or individual can make a profit, and any revenue is distributed for social services and programs to eliminate crime.
- Decriminalize the use of soft drugs.
- Set up a policy that for every issue that pertains to women and women’s health, a man’s vote would equal .5 vote while a woman’s vote would equal 1 vote.
- Create well-funded Planned Parenthood institutions that focus on prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy, and fully inform pregnant women of their options other than abortion.
- Enforce a law that requires thorough sex education in public and private schools.
- Instill educational programs for pre-schoolers where boys are taught to respect girls and women, and girls are encouraged to be powerful, self-sufficient individuals.
How about you? Are you interested in a pro-life movement? What would yours look like?